How to sell your books to Bookstores.com
Selling your textbooks to Bookstores.com is a great way to earn extra money.
Follow these simple steps:
- Find your textbook by entering the ISBN in the buyback search field at
- Click “Add items to your buyback cart” to accept the quote* offered.
- When you’re finished adding textbooks to your buyback cart click “checkout”. (If
you do not already have a Bookstores.com user account, you will be asked to create
one before proceeding.)
- Verify your address, review our buyback policies, and tell us how you wish to be
paid. Then click “submit buyback”. You should receive a message that “your online
buyback has been submitted”.
- Print your pre-paid, trackable shipping label and attach to your carton. Important:
If you are shipping more than one carton, please click the Additional shipping labels
link for as many free shipping labels as you need. Please use one label per package.
- Please review our packaging guidelines
and shipping guidelines for
valuable information prior to shipping your textbooks.
* Please note that the prices offered are a quote and are subject to change if the
information provided differs from what is received.
If you have further questions, please review our
book buyback FAQ.